- Elastics help move teeth and correct the bite.
- Elastics are to be worn 24 hours a day (Day and Night).
- Elastics are to be removed only while eating and brushing your teeth.
- Replace elastics with new ones after every meal.
- Always carry a pack of elastics with you so they may be replaced if they break.
- Elastics might cause some tenderness to the teeth for the first day or two. Please take Tylenol or Advil if needed.
- If you are unable to wear your elastics as prescribed, please call the office immediately. Lost time now could cause a serious delay in treatment.